[Samba] kill this damn spam...

Nathan Vidican nvidican at wmptl.com
Wed Apr 6 18:43:57 GMT 2005

lol - couple of us have replied to the message asking for filter/etc to stop
it already, but figure no one read the 'Re: [samba] need employee'
messages... Created a client side filter myself just to trash them, but
thought I'd reply and at least add some support for your thread here - spam
hasn't been too bad on this list, but they are getting increasingly annoying
and frequent.

--
Nathan Vidican
nvidican at wmptl.com