[Samba] need employee

Nathan Vidican nvidican at wmptl.com
Wed Apr 6 12:12:13 GMT 2005

Can we not do anything to filter off further messages to the list; these are
getting annoying - I've got at least ten with the exact same "need employee"
subject line... Filtered them client side and all, mind you I can't stop
them from coming through the list nor getting stored in the archives - so I
sent this email ;)

--
Nathan Vidican
nvidican at wmptl.com