[Samba] force create mode / force directory mode in 3.0.13 behaviorchanged?

Nathan Vidican nvidican at wmptl.com
Wed Apr 6 12:01:14 GMT 2005

Use:
	create mask = 0640
	directory mask = 0770

In the [general] section of your smb.conf. This will set as defaulkt for all
shares, you can from there change according to preferences as you'd like.
This is how our config files are and we've had no problems whatsoever with
create/permissions for files nor dirs. Also, might just make note, that
using the 'force group = somegroup' line in a share comes in encredibly
handy as well.

--
Nathan Vidican
nvidican at wmptl.com