[Samba] need employee

Kristi Hunt aovaqf at panafonet.gr
Tue Apr 5 12:49:54 GMT 2005

Hello,

We're dating agency "RusDeluxe" Group Ltd.
License number 00042247933 since 21.07.03.

Due the expansion of our organization, our agency need
employees from England for accomplishing of bank
transactions.You must have an account in UK bank.
Payment will be made immediately, for every transaction
(receiving and sending of money) you will get 400-1100
british pounds.

We have two offices:
1) 12 Pushkinskaya street, office #19.
       St. Petersburg, Russia.

2) 33 Bolshaya Nikitskaya street, office #7
   Moscow, Russia.

If you are interested in our offer,then you may to
contact to our manager for other detailes by
e-mail: rusinfo at km.ru or by ICQ# 338818190

Best regards!