[Samba] Network browsing and SSO

jcmer at tin.it jcmer at tin.it
Tue Apr 5 08:29:21 GMT 2005

I have FC3 with samba 3.0.10-1.
I've followed guidelines about Domain Menbership of The Official Samba-3
HOWTO and Reference Guide.
All seems work fine.
Win2K3 users log in my FC3, getent passwd and groups show all it must, testjoin
is ok, "wbinfo -a user%password" reports : plaintext password authentication
succeeded - challenge/response password authentication succeeded, ...
When I browse network resouces from a win client all is Ok, but when browsing
from FC3 i get a username/password prompt for a resouce shared byf Win2K3
and also for a resource shared by FC3.
Giving username and password I can work with shared resource ( but user
is the same logged!).
Testing  with "smbclient -k -L host" reports : spnego_gen_negTokenTarg failed:
No credentials cache found
session setup failed: NT_STATUS_OK

Someone can help me ?
Sorry for my English!