[Samba] Help! Unable to join domain :(

Misty Stanley-Jones misty at borkholder.com
Mon Apr 4 23:19:59 GMT 2005

Hi all,

I have been working on this for days to no avail.  I am unable to join any
machine to my domain.  I think the server's machine password got corrupted
but don't know how to change it.

From the PDC, I try:
oink:/usr/local/src/samba-3.0.12/source # net join PDC
Password:
Could not connect to server CORPSRV
The username or password was not correct.