[Samba] samba & ads problem

Guillaume C. guillaumechardin at yahoo.fr
Fri Apr 1 15:27:48 GMT 2005

OK... :)
I compile all of the progs & module that i need...
open ldap, kerberos, and samba
1) kerberos was just build like that: ./configure,
make, make install
2)I compile & configure OpenLdap like that:
./configure --enable-syslog --disable-slapd
3) and finally, samba was configured with this
--with-krb5=/usr/local
--with-pam,ads,ldap,winbind,acl-suppport,quotas.
all compilation were a success (with no critical
error) . Maybe, I have this error because I tune my
installation folder for samba (its not in the path). I
was on this project for many month, and I hope that it
will work some days :)
--- William Enestvedt <William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu>