[Samba] Mixed Network Diagnostics

Jim Beard beard at counterclaim.com
Wed Sep 29 18:52:28 GMT 2004

Hi Folks,

	I emailed earlier about some samba / network issues we are having with
in a mixed OS environment.  I believe that our problem might be being
caused by possible multiple Browse Masters in the windows machines.
What I am trying to find is a good way to help determine this.  I'm not
a windows guru, and have not been able to find any browse master
settings on the XP systems.  I have read online about BrowseMon.exe.
But have not been able to find a copy of it anywhere!  Can anyone
recommend a good tool for helping to diagnose this issue?
Or point me in the direction of BrowseMon?

Jim Beard
counterclaim.com, Inc
http://www.counterclaim.com
http://openefm.sourceforge.net