[Samba] samba printing on windows

Shashi Kanth Boddula sboddula at novell.com
Wed Sep 29 20:12:58 GMT 2004

Hi,
      I configured 3 printers on my Linux machine. One prinetr is a
network printer and 2 are  SMB printers. I shared all 3 printers through
samba. On Windows side, i am seeing all 3 print shares and i am able to
connect printrs. On windows , After connecting samba printers , when i
open a printer ( print queue ) , it will open a Box. But, on the top of
the box  , it will show Access denied, unable to connect . It will
process print jobs But it will not show the jobs in the print queue box.

      Pleaes, give suggestions on this.

Regards,
shashi kanth