[Samba] Re: Can join domain, can't login -- LDAP PDC

Chris St. Pierre stpierre at NebrWesleyan.edu
Tue Sep 28 20:15:26 GMT 2004

nscd doesn't appear to be running:

# ps -ef | grep nscd | grep -v grep
#

Also, it doesn't seem like that explanation would jive with the errors
smbd is throwing.  Or am I missing something?

Chris St. Pierre
Unix Systems Administrator
Nebraska Wesleyan University
402.465.7549