[Samba] Authenticateing DC's on an ldap backend... nobody knows how?

John H Terpstra samba at primastasys.com
Tue Sep 28 17:13:19 GMT 2004

I can answer most questions. There are no secrets, just some things that
you could help to better document - if you feel so inclined.
On the other hand, most of us a rather busy people and give our
attention to important issues as much as we can. It is not abnormal
that there are prolonged periods of silence when we are all bogged
down.

If your problem is urgent you might consider hiring a Samba consultant.
See http://www.samba.org/samba/support

- John T.