[Samba] Samba 3.0.7 PDC + W2K terminal server + profiles

Paul Gienger pgienger at ae-solutions.com
Tue Sep 28 13:25:20 GMT 2004

>I'm trying now with tdbsam backend ; after that I will try with ldap.
>With pdbedit I can modify the roaming profile path, but I can't modify the
>terminal server profile path ?

It doesn't appear that there are entries for that in the schema for
LDAP.  I'd assume that tdbsam would be the same way.  I can see this
being very useful.  Could we perhaps have a word from the developers on
if implementation is planned for the near future?

--
Paul Gienger                     Office: 701-281-1884
Applied Engineering Inc.