[Samba] Re: Re: VFS Extended Auditing Module Debug Information

rruegner robert at ruegner.org
Mon Sep 27 21:36:00 GMT 2004

Hi Marco,
log file = /var/log/samba/%U.%m.log
works for me in the way , that all logs get created
so this is not my problem , but in my case
the vfs extd_audit info is only showing up
in the file %m.log which
is not the desired function i need,
but i have read Johns post to the stuff and
it seems that vfs extd_audit is not stable ( under coding current ) at
the moment
so i will wait new things are coming up
Regards