[Samba] error compiling samba 3.0.7 with ldap support

Bruce Marriner bmarriner at appss.com
Mon Sep 27 20:45:33 GMT 2004

  Hmmn.  Maybe I should have tried that --include switch.  I finally
broke down and jammed them into /usr/include and /usr/lib and configure
seems just happy.  I do not think ldap-devel is a needed package when
you download ldap itself and compile it from code.  i guess that is a
rpm or something.  But it the darn the compiles I'll be happy.  (it
takes it awhile and it's doing right now).  I still seem to get a ton of
odd warnings.. Guess I'll work on that next.