[Samba] Re: Deleting Old Printer Drivers

Martin Zielinski mz at seh.de
Fri Sep 24 09:41:43 GMT 2004

You could browse the Samba server from your MS client as printer admin.
Go into the printers subfolder, click the right mouse button and select
properties.
Select the "Drivers" tab, choose the driver and click onto "Remove".

This works since Samba 3.0.x.

Bye,
Martin

P.S.
Perhaps Gerald Carter (or someone else) decides to enhance the rpcclient tool
to produce deletedriverex calls. It would be just a little fix. :-)

Martin Zielinski                       mz at seh.de
Software Development
SEH Computertechnik GmbH     www.seh.de