[Samba] and XP home

rruegner robert at ruegner.org
Thu Sep 23 21:09:13 GMT 2004

hi this is a network browsing problem,
setup either samba as wins server , or
a win nt server acting as wins server, configure
all your clients to use the wins servers ip, having a dns server may
help the browsing, you can use a dhcp server or static entries or host
files as well, study browsing from the samba how to or ms technet
dont use any firewall on the clients first until you tested it
Regards