[Samba] Deleting Old Printer Drivers

M/V Anastasis - IT Manager it.manager at ana.mercyships.org
Thu Sep 23 16:44:12 GMT 2004

Hi all,

I am running samba 3.0.6 on Linux and am wondering if anyone knows if it
is possible to delete a print driver from the driver database?  I have
around 20 printers running off of this print server and occasionally we
remove all of a certain type of printer.  Also, for some reason, the
drivers sometimes seem to become corrupt and it would be nice to be able
to entirely remove a driver and then reinstall it from scratch.  Is this
a possible thing to do?

Thanks,

Chris
________

Chris Slack
IT Manager
M/V Anastasis - Currently docked in Bremerhaven, DL
Mercy Ships

 <mailto:chris.slack at mercyships.org> chris.slack at mercyships.org
<http://www.mercyships.org/>
www.mercyships.org <http://www.chrisslack.org/>