[Samba] How can I give write permission to only one machine ?

prakash k prakash_cgeditor at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 23 14:06:06 GMT 2004

Good day every one.

  Thank you Karthik  for your reply.
 Sorry to disturb you again.

   Actually it didnot solved my problem. Eventhough
  the machine with IP address XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX can read

  write but other machines are fired for password
authentication which is I really donot want. Please
tell me how to overcome this problem. I really donot
want to maintain password and login id for each and
every machine.

I am waiting for your reply.

Thank you very much.

Reagards