[Samba] winbind users get lost sometimes (repost)

Peter Huetmannsberger huetmann at site38.ping.at
Thu Sep 23 09:24:58 GMT 2004

Hi!

I am sorry I have not seen an answer to this. I was having the same
problem after upgarding beyong 3.0.4 On my Fedora Box with samba-3.0.2 it
works fine. I was told in an earlier mail, that it should be fixed in
3.0.7, however it was not. I had the same thing happening again, just as
you described.

Does anyone out there know whats going on?

Thanks in advance,

.peter