[Samba] login scripts do not run

rruegner robert at ruegner.org
Thu Sep 23 07:15:29 GMT 2004

Hi, all
you can use cpau ( run as replacement ) to make any script ( bat etc )
running with admin rights, theres also a little prog called hidecmd
which makes the run of the netlogon invisible.
After alle the script must be readable under native linux and in the
samba share and build with a dos compatible editor like notepad.
Regards