[Samba] Problems with 'ntlm_auth --require-membership-of' (samba: message 1 of 10) using Samba 3.0.6

Matt Doran samba.10.matt_doran at spamgourmet.com
Sun Sep 19 09:08:59 GMT 2004

Andrew,

I didn't have the time to compile and test the pre-3.0.7 releases, but
just did some testing on the 3.0.7 release.... and it looks good.

The ntlm_auth "--require-membership-of" option appears to work as
expected.  This will make it really easy to use squid in fairly
sophisticated access policy.

Thanks for your help,

--
Matt Doran