[Samba] Re: Migrate BACK to WINDOWS -> Talk me out of it QUICK

Chris Tepaske chris at lincom.net.au
Sat Sep 18 06:23:02 GMT 2004

Sound like you are going for a complete Thin client solution, have you
thought about Citrix then, expensive but it will give you some redundancy
through server load balancing and also will allow to manage the thin
environment better. Bandwidth utilization is much improved with the Citrix
ICA protocol typically 22K if sound is enabled compared to 64K for the
Microsoft RDP protocol.

Cheers

Chris Tepaske