[Samba] PANIC in pdb_ldap.c

Philip Chambers P.A.Chambers at exeter.ac.uk
Fri Sep 17 11:20:06 GMT 2004

I have now identified the cause and it appears that mods applied pdb_ldap.c did not
take ldapsam_compat mode into account.  ldapsam_getsampwnam() is trying to get the
LDAP_ATTR_MOD_TIMESTAMP attribute from attrib_map_v22 when it is only present in
attrib_map_v30.

Is ther a quick fix to this bug?

Phil.
Phil Chambers (postmaster at exeter.ac.uk)