[Samba] (no subject)

Ilia Chipitsine ilia at paramon.ru
Thu Sep 16 15:07:26 GMT 2004

1) SID mapping got broken for some reason ?
2) is Domain Admins group included into local Administrators group
on w2k3 server ? (using the same SID)
3) if nothing helps, you can always log on as local administrator and
take ownership of those files. after that you will be able to set
permissions to them and delete them

Cheers,
Ilia Chipitsine