[SPAM] AW: [Samba] Samba and Windows XP

Jason Johnson jason at oregonnet.com
Thu Sep 16 09:32:36 GMT 2004

I went ahead and made that change to smb.conf as you suggested.  As far as
the encryption settings in windows, I have not made any changes to those.

Just a thought.  I used smbpasswd to create the samba user 'jason'.
however, my Windows XP user is 'Jason'   Is it case sensitive or would that
even matter.