[Samba] James Allen Did Not Receive Your Message

James Allen James at asu.edu
Thu Sep 16 09:02:06 GMT 2004

 If you think I might want to or I might need to receive your email
please resend it with "Please Let Me In" added anywhere in the subject
line.

In an attempt to stop the 750 junk email messages I get every day I have
installed a very aggressive email filter. You are not included on my
list of allowed senders; therefore, your message has been deleted,
sorry.

James Robert Allen; Technology Support Analyst, Senior
Arizona State University, Ira A. Fulton School of Engineering
PO Box 875406, Tempe, AZ 85287-5406  (480) 965-2781   Fax: (480)
965-2751