[Samba] Help !! Samba Redhat ES distro release

sundru at hyperdryve.com sundru at hyperdryve.com
Wed Sep 15 20:20:27 GMT 2004

All,
   I tried to install the RH9 samba distro rpm verion 3.0.7 on a redhat ES3
server and came out with a bunch of errors ? Has anyone tried the same. We have
a small accounting firm with peachtree and bunch of other software sharing
databases on samba shares ...

The reason for upgrade is due to OpLock problems ,memory leaks and too many open
processes etc etc .. Peachtree for one has so many problems with the locks ..

Any help would be greatly appreciated ..

thx
Sundru