[Samba] Re: Migrate BACK to WINDOWS -> Talk me out of it QUICK

rruegner robert at ruegner.org
Wed Sep 15 11:22:10 GMT 2004

Hi,
i see no problem to have
different kinds of servers in one Network, if it makes sense
from the desired needs,
i have serveral Terminal servers and a samba pdc,
in different offices and locations.
I would warn to make a pseudo religios
discussion out of that.
Combine whatever is fitting best to your and the users needs.
for file services i would preffer samba ever.

Regards