[Samba] RV: SAMBA & ISAM Databases

Pepe Guimarães pg at moose-software.com
Tue Sep 14 17:28:21 GMT 2004

You were correct. The problem was with smbfs.
But now I have aproblem I didn`t have before: if a file is open by the
application in Linux I can not create new records  thru the application
in Win. I can modify existing records but I can not create new records.

Any ideas

José  Guimarães [ pg at moose-software.com ]
Director
Moose Software