[Samba] Interdomain trust to Windows 2003 native mode domain ?

Hans B. Randgaard HBR at maerskoil.dk
Tue Sep 14 14:33:08 GMT 2004

Dear list and Samba Team,

It says in the Samba Howto, that it "should" be possible to
trust a Windows 2000 domain, but it needs more testing.

Have any of you made this work ?

I ask because we implemented our Samba/LDAP-3 domain
during the week-end and had to rool back since we couldn't
get the user validation to a trusted Windows 2003 native domain
to work.

Samba team,

If this feature is not fully functional and you are interested, we
can provide tcpdump and level 10 data if we make another try.

Kind regards, Hans Randgaard.

are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify
the system manager at hotline at maerskoil.dk.

This e-mail and its contents do not constitute and shall not be
considered as a financial commitment of Maersk Olie og Gas AS
and its affiliates.
Maersk Olie og Gas AS expressly disclaims any responsibility
as to the accuracy and use of this e-mail and its contents.