[Samba] Re: Could not create posix account info

ksun at ABINITIO.COM ksun at ABINITIO.COM
Mon Sep 13 18:33:46 GMT 2004

> When I do a slapcat, iam able to see the users user1, user2,
user3.....user9.

 > But when I try to authenticate from a WIN NT WORKSTATION with
user9/password, (with the NT4 shutdown and samba acting as a BDC)

 > I am able to login only with the cached profile.

 use 'smbldap_usershow.pl user1'
to see if you have both sambaUID and UID for user1. You suppose to have
both after vampiring.
Also, do the same with workstation names to see if you have the
sambaNTPassword entry filled up.
Notice the SID number, whether they are as expected.

-- Kang