[Samba] Samba 3.0.6 Problems w/AD and Kerberos

Blindauer Emmanuel samba at agat.net
Fri Sep 10 06:11:24 GMT 2004

Le dimanche 05 Septembre 2004 13:38, Christian Merrill a écrit :
> Running into a lot of people upgrading to the 3.0.6 package that all
> of a sudden begin to experience the "Failed to verify incoming
> ticket!" errors etc., that are generally associated with a kerberos
> package incompatibility.
I'm running more tests with 3.0.5 instead of 3.0.6, and it seems that 3.0.5
has some problems too.
Sometime, a share can't be mounted, when username, pass is given, but if
DOMAIN\username, pass is given the share can be used.!
I'll try to increase the level of logs, but I can't make a lot of changer per
day, because this is a prod server.

Emmanuel