[Samba] Re: Trying Samba 3.0.6

Juer Lee (IMAP) juer.lee at plasmon.ie
Fri Sep 10 01:46:04 GMT 2004

Hi Jeremy,

Unfortunately, I can not reproduce that issue now, even I enabled the
offline shares again. I'll get the stack backtrace if I see it again.

BTW, actually I am looking into the offline share issue, the offline file
synchronization doesn't always work, it seems that the Windows client can
not reconnect the Samba server after the network is up.
Do you have any ideas? I noticed some emails in this listed mentioned about
the offline share issue without feedback. Maybe it is not the Samba server
but the Window client's issue?

Thanks,
Juer