[Samba] pam_winbind.so -- required_membership argument

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Thu Sep 9 17:12:18 GMT 2004

Tim,

There are many changes between 3.0.2 and 3.0.6. I would recommend that you
update the whole of Samba to 3.0.6 and not just parts of it.

I have searched through the code and so far as I can tell you may get away
with just updating the PAM/NSS modular components but would not recommend
this way of solving the problem.

Cheers,
John T.

--