[Samba] samba3-3.0.4-1 / citrix / terminal services

Matt Mangan mmangan at athenahealth.com
Thu Sep 9 15:48:30 GMT 2004

Greetings All.

I am currently experiencing some issues with Samba. Most users are connecting thru any one of five terminal servers. Very recently we started getting complaints that people could not open  Excel and now Word files.

This is the error that pops up when trying to open an Excel file:

"Microsoft Excel cannot open or save any more documents because there is not enough available memory or disk space."

I have combed thru all logs and cannot find an error on the Samba side.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt