[Samba] Lam Research Messaging Security Notification

vito.lee at tel.com vito.lee at tel.com
Thu Sep 9 03:15:45 GMT 2004

Hello,

I have got the mails recently that my PC has been infected by virus.

But I scan my PC every time, there is no any problem.

I have found the article form the web.

Can you tell me what this is?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Vito

Subject: Lam Research Messaging Security Notification

Sender Note - Inbound Virus Found

Attention: Lam Research detected a virus in a message you recently sent

to our location.  The infected message was cleaned and will  be

delivered to the recipients at this organization.  Please run an

antivirus program immediately to scan your desktop for known viruses.

After you have ensured that your desktop is virus-free, you can resend

the message.  If you need assistance, please contact your mail

administrator.  Virus information on this infected message follows:

 Virus Scanner found the

 W32/Netsky.c at MM!zip virus

   in the attached file: mydate_number_phone.zip