[Samba] New projects

MUDRANKIT AMAR amar_1132 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 8 17:56:13 GMT 2004

Respected Sir Gerald (Jerry) Carter and Christopher Odenbach,

                        Thanks for your kind suggestion. Basically, I wanted to do a coding project of the graduate level and preferably in either systems (OS like linux or windows) or networking area. Can you now give me your guidance for any of the project idea?or any kind of link to that of project idea page.

 I myself is searching desparately for the problem statement of the project.
It would be so much kind of you if you help me out of this problem earliest.

Thank you,

Regards,

Amar