[Samba] SIDs , RIDs & UIDs

Turki at zahid.com Turki at zahid.com
Wed Sep 8 10:11:36 GMT 2004

Hi , I want to understand the above terms , where can I find good
doucmentation please ?

Thanks .

Visit us at http://www.zahid.com

                               ********Legal Disclaimer********
 The information in this message is confidential and may
 be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the
 addressee. Access to this  message by anyone else
 is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
 disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or
 any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is
 prohibited and may be unlawful. Please immediately contact
 the sender if  you have received this message in error.