[Samba] Please help with winbind setup

Nicholas Porter Nicholas.Porter at idteurope.com
Tue Sep 7 15:52:53 GMT 2004

Hi there Josh

To be honest im really a in a bit over my head here but hopefully you can
help me.Ok I currently have a squid server in place and now want the
authentication setup using NT controllers.I have read a lot of info on the
winbind process interacting with PAM but im too much of a begginer to figure
out how to install and configure it.Please could you guide me to a site with
setup and install process or even if you could guide me through it .

Thanks a lot for your time and will hopefully here from you soon.

Regards
Nicholas Porter
IDT Global Ltd
IT Systems Engineer
95 Gresham Street
London
EC2V 7NA
Tel: +44 (0) 207 549 6000
Mo: +44 (0) 778 8148 405
Fax: +44 (0) 207 549 6138

****
PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL:
The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments, is
confidential and may be legally privileged. It comes without any warranties
or intention to create a contractual relationship unless specifically
indicated otherwise and signed by an authorized signatory of an IDT entity
located in Europe ("IDT").  Any part of this e-mail which is purely personal
in nature is not authorized by IDT and any opinions or advice expressed
herein are not necessarily endorsed by IDT. The information herein is
intended only for use by the intended recipient(s) named above. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately
and permanently delete the e-mail and any copies, printouts or attachments
thereof. Any dissemination, alteration, distribution or copy of this
material is strictly prohibited. All liability for viruses and errors is
hereby excluded and no responsibility is accepted by IDT for any loss or
damage arising in any way from its use.