[Samba] Re: Network LookUp

Sergio pirulo_gomez_2004 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Sep 6 17:04:39 GMT 2004

Kristyan, sorry, i must be explain the situation.
I have squid and samba in the some server. With squid log, i have the
list of machines contected to the server. With this ip, i want to do a
lookup to give the machine name. I build my program in C++, with him i
audit the squid log to make the ip, but i don't have idea about the
samba api and libsmbclient api to give the samba name from ip.
Thank's again.

On Mon, 6 Sep 2004 17:52:50 +0100, "Kristyan Osborne"