[Samba] Re: Printing Problem

Richard Brenner richard.brenner at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 10:02:12 GMT 2004

Hi again.

I have solved the problem, but I don't know, why it works now.
I just restarted the samba daemon.

Sometimes, I also have the problem that the printer shares just
disappear. I recognized that, when I tried to reinstall a printer on a
client machine and the computer didn't find any printers on my server.

This is a very strange behaviour and I hope it won't happen again.

Greetings,
Richard