[Samba] Re: pam_ldap for unix accounts, smbpassword for samba?

Misty Stanley-Jones misty at borkholder.com
Thu Oct 28 17:39:07 GMT 2004

On Thursday 28 October 2004 11:33, Igor Belyi wrote:
> What error do you see in smbd log? Did you try to add "-W <domain name>"
> to  smbclient command?

This is the error message:
[2004/10/28 10:39:13, 0] lib/util_sock.c:get_peer_addr(1000)
  getpeername failed. Error was Transport endpoint is not connected

Same behavior with or without the -W parameter.  This is a completely
different Samba server than the other one I have been setting up.  This one
is Samba 3.0.6, not sure if it matters.

Misty