[Samba] Re: Trusting and Trusted Domain Samba LDAP (mapping Home Directories)Problem

Adrian Chow achow at uwcsea.edu.sg
Thu Oct 28 05:51:39 GMT 2004

Hi Igor,

I think it is default in the smb.conf script that if you login as a user
that is not found in the PDC, and that the user is found in the remote
domain that is trusted, the "add user script = " will be activated. You
can prevent users from being created if u do not specify "add user
script" in the smb.conf.

adrian