[Samba] Problem Enumerating AD users

George Trigg george at gt-enterprises.co.uk
Sun Oct 24 15:51:10 GMT 2004

 Solved, the problem,

I had to re-install the server, took exactly the same path as first time and
it worked straight out of the box.  Don't like having to resort to the
windows fix but I'd obviously done something dumb in the setup.

Wbinfo worked fine that's what I couldn't understand,  I spoke to someone
else the other day that had the same issue, and they resloved it by
installing the latest samba supplied binaries over the FC2 ones.

There's only about 150 users in the ADS by the way.

Thanks for your reply

George