[Samba] Samba 3 + LDAP as PDC - which tutorial / HOWTO to use?

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Sat Oct 23 01:28:00 GMT 2004

Tomasz,

Suggest you follow instructions in Chapter 6 of "Samba-3 by Example",
available from Amazon.Com _or_ download it from:

http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/Samba-Guide.pdf

Please: If it does not work for you, help us to fix it. This documentation is
part of the official docs. If it is broken we must fix it.

- John T.

--
John H Terpstra
Samba-Team Member