[Samba] Samba 3.0.7 freezes on windows

Shafeek Sumser io_freak at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 22 06:03:55 GMT 2004

Thanks.

I wanted to add that i have installed samba 3.0.7-1 on
a laptop having a pcmicia network card.

Here is my smb.conf

debian-acer:/tmp/k# cat testparm
# Global parameters
[global]
        workgroup = MYLAN
        netbios name = COMPAQ
        server string = %h server (Samba %v)
        obey pam restrictions = Yes
        passdb backend = smbpasswd, guest
        passwd program = /usr/bin/passwd %u
        passwd chat = *Enter\snew\sUNIX\spassword:*
%n\n *Retype\snew\sUNIX\spassword:* %n\n .
        log level = 3
        syslog = 0
        log file = /var/log/samba/log.%m
        max log size = 1000
        socket options = TCP_NODELAY SO_RCVBUF=8192
SO_SNDBUF=8192
        logon script = logon.bat
        logon path = \\serverfs\profiles
        logon drive = H:
        domain logons = Yes
        os level = 80
        preferred master = Yes
        domain master = Yes
        dns proxy = No
        panic action = /usr/share/samba/panic-action
%d
        invalid users = root
        admin users = admin

[homes]