[Samba] Ask for help

QinXuguo winfree at emails.bjut.edu.cn
Fri Oct 22 03:11:09 GMT 2004

Dear samba team:
         This is the first time I use samba. I want to install it on
Solaris but I don=A1=AFt know which release of samba is fit for our
workstation. So I hope I can get more and fast information from you. The
details of our workstation is following:
         Workstation Type: SUNW, Ultra-5_10; sparc; sun4u
         OS: SunOS release 5.8 Generic_108528-01
        =20
         Because my mail box does not support large attached file,
please send me the version number or the web address to download.
         Thanks you very much!
=20
Winfree
2004-10-22