[Fwd: Re: [Samba] Intermittent "Network name cannot be found" error

David Wilson dave-home at dcdata.co.za
Wed Oct 20 18:24:22 GMT 2004

Hi Mac,

Thanks for your reply. I did try "profile acls = yes" on the Profiles
share. This does seem to have helped but has not totally resolved the
problem. Users still seem to pick up the same error now and again when
logging on.
Most of the time it works perfectly, though perhaps 2 out of 10 times
the error will pop up.

David.