[Samba] Experience on using Samba with XP SP2

rruegner robert at ruegner.org
Wed Oct 20 11:50:22 GMT 2004

Hi Walter,
relate to your answers i would say your win drivers arent very
compatibel to win xp sp2,
have you tried to get the printer directly connected to a win xp serv
pack2 machine using with the same drivers?
if the buggy behavior stay with lokal conected drivers and printer
you know that you have to wait for better drivers or trying
another setup maybe using ghostscript drivers wih cups and/or raw printing.
Best Regards