[Samba] samb3-ldap PDC and BDC

Mihai Costache tepesu at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 08:16:53 GMT 2004

      hi,

 until now (about 1 year ago) i was working only with
samba3+ldap PDC, but in near future my company enlarge his
network with 6 new branchs spreaded all oever the country
and i must build a scalable network with Samba-3 PDCs and
BDCs, implement LDAP replication and multiple LDAP
backends, all this over some VPNs(ipsec) .
 so, can tell me anyone how work the relationship beetwen a
samba3-ldap PDC and a samba3-ldap BDC and how openldap
server must replicate ?

thanks,
Mihai